Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? A Happy New Year.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? All the kids have to stay upstairs until we "open the flood gates" then it is stocking first, then presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A completely finished basement. No no wait $1,000,000.00. That is better right?
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We do a lot of family stuff, one of my favorites is a "Polar Express" van ride with hot cocoa looking at Christmas Lights. And of coarse there are the lights at Temple Square.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Uno and a lot of N 64.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Every year each kid gets a new ornament.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Back home to Alaska.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Well in a dream world my three top ten would be an Xbox 360 and Kinect and some DSs, but it is more likely we will be getting a just Dance Kids Wii, Disney Epic Mickey Wii, and Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch Wii.
This is an insanely awesome giveaway and would be a dream come true for my kids. Fingers crossed!!