With Valentine's Day just around then corner it is time to plan all those class room Valentines Parties. To make things easier I have put together some of my favorite ideas.
1. Easy and cute class party all planed out. Easy as 1-2-3..
I love these cute parfaits.
2. I love the idea of having kids decorate straws, it is a lot like decortaing the cups, but the more they can do the better.
Great instructions at Paper Source Blog.
3. Awesome and fun party games at Cul-de-sac Cool.
These sound so fun I am looking forward to using them at my next party.
4. My kids LOVE Yahtzee and how cute is this Valentine's Day Yahtzee at The Idea Room.
Great for smaller parties or Valentines family game night.
5. Matching games are great. Educational, but kids don't realize it.
You could make one like this one from Make and Takes. Or make it for older kids with math facts, (2x3) and (6).
6. Makoodle has this very cute Valentines Bingo boards.
Bingo is always a hit.
7. Free printable party pack at Amanda's Parties To Go.
Tic-tac-toe boards make a fun take home.
8. Decorate sugar cookies. There is a great recipe at Landeelu.
Cookies, frosting, sprinkles, a few plastic butter knifes and you are good to go.
9. Hershey kisses matching game with free printable at Creations by Kara.
If you are doing groups, make sure to make a set for each group.
10. Fun minute to win it games at Sassy Sites.
Several fun looking games here.